Monday, July 9, 2007
About Hale Tikiyaki
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Wainaku Terrace #208
710 Sq ft
POOL with sundeck
One free off-street parking space is provided in front of unit.
Coin Op Laundry Room is provided on site (not in unit)
Fully furnished - Mid Century Modern Retro Style. IKEA, West Elm, Tiki and vintage Hawaiiana
Bright living area with Flat panel tv/dvd player, modern track lighting.
Comfortable couch with large coffee table.
Full kitchen with microwave, stove/oven, full size refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, pub style dining table. Pots, pans, plates, drinking glasses/cups, cooking and eating utensils all provided.
Master bedroom with private vanity area.
Second bedroom with Full Size bed...Separate and private from Master Bedroom and Living area.
Large Office/Sitting Room attached to Master Bedroom.
Full Bathroom with tub/shower plus guest 1/2 bathroom.
ROOMS / AMENITIES
Full kitchen with cookware, plates utensils appliances...
Toaster, Microwave, Coffee Maker
Master suite with large walk-in closet, vanity/sink (private from bathroom)
Second bedroom is on the other side of the unit, completely private and separate from Master Bedroom.
Office/spare sitting room
Air Conditioner / Fans
Flat Panel TV w/DVD player
Iron w/Ironing Board
Wainaku Terrace is located just 2 blocks from Hilo's beautiful Bayfront in Historic Downtown Hilo.
Restaurants and shopping are all minutes away.
Hilo Medical Center is just 5 minutes away.
Hilo International Airport is just 10 minutes away.
Big Box Retail like Wal Mart, Home Depot, and the Kuhio Plaza Mall are 10 minutes away.
STARBUCKS is just 2 minutes away in the downtown area (Yes, we're addicted too!)
Beautiful Hilo Bayfront, just a minute away
* The Hilo Farmers Market is not to be missed for some of the freshest produce, tropical fruits and flowers, as well as excellent, locally prepared, hawaiian and ethnic foods for your picnic, and arts,crafts,souveniers by local merchants.
* Local Museums, restaurants and shops right in downtown, just a minute away.
* Golf - Play a round at Naniloa Golf Course on Banyan Drive.
* Lili'oukalani Park, just next to the golf course is a beautiful Japanse Garden Park backed by Hilo Bay
* For the keiki's (kids), cross a walking bridge next to Lili'oukalani Park to tiny Coconut Island for picnic and swim in the calm waters of Hilo Bay
* Beautiful Rainbow Falls - Just minutes away
* 5 miles away is our local beach at Richardson Park , or watch the surfers at Honolii.
* Volcano National Park 30 minutes away. Currently active. Hike out to see the lava flow, or do one of the many great crater hikes inside the park. Stop in for the ONO (Delicious) breakfast buffet at Volcano House.
* Soak in the hot springs or snorkel near the tide pools of Wai O Pae only 45 minutes away
* 5 minutes away take the beautiful scenic drive to Onomea Bay, located next to the Botanical Garden.
Beautiful,serene Lili'oukalani Park on Hilo Bay right nearby.
A short ride up the Hamakua Coast, take the "Scenic Route" (Look for the sign that says...you guessed it... "Scenic Route")
to breathtaking Onomea Bay. There is an entrance off the road to a short hike down to the waterfront. You'll turn a bend, the cars stopped and tourists with cameras will indicate that you're there. Take the trail down to the ocean. There will a guard halfway down at the entrance to the Botanical Garden (Entrance to the Garden is not free, but worth seeing). He'll tell you how to get down to the ocean. This is a view from the path's entrance by the road
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)